Wednesday, April 20, 2005

what happened to human-sized sleeves?

I hate three-quarter sleeve shirts. All they do is encourage a person to pull pull pull on her sleeves until they actually cover her arms. I went shopping yesterday looking for some new spring shirts, and jesus, what happened to regular ol' short-sleeved shirts? Everything is these stupid funky "cap" sleeves which encourage a person to pull pull pull on them until they cover the flab on the upper arm. Plus they show the tan lines and the difference between the white glow-in-the-dark skin and that which has seen the light of day.

Bean it's gonna have to be.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

I'm with you. Even worse: three-quarter sleeves with cuffs. What the f is the cuff for?

I personally like Eddie Bauer, just 'cuz I can get talls, so that the shirt actually comes down to my hips, instead of hovering around my bellybutton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home