Sunday, April 24, 2005

perhaps I should rename this the "dream blog"

Last night: I'm on the set of fucking Full House and I've been told to bring some props with me, so I brought painted pottery, for crying out loud. One of the pieces I brought was a mouse-sized round thing with the word "bump" painted on it. Huh? Also, they warned me to be careful when pronouncing the letter u.

Also last night: One year to the day after defending my diss, I'm required to come back and re-defend because, well, that's the new rule. Fuck. Apparently this one replaces all those biology test nightmares I had pre-defense.

Woke up exhausted to Belly yelling at the neighbor for daring to come on our side of the property to measure his fence. She's a good watchdog, that one.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I like reading about your dreams because they are just as weird as mine, so I end up feeling more normal in the end, instead of worrying that I'm a completely neurotic freak. :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

Oh, my word! Who told you about the redefense of the dissertation? That was supposed to be a surprise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home