Monday, July 25, 2005

no tv for a week

Today the Dish Network people came to take the whosyamawhatzit off the dish that's on the roof, so now I have zero access to television until Saturday morning when the cable people come to hook me up in the new place. I've ditched the dish and am going straight cable because, while it might SEEM like Dish is cheaper per month, all the stupid fees and charges make it no better than cable, and with cable, people, I'm happy to announce, I will have Animal Planet! Whoopee! In the meantime, if anything important happens on tv between now and Saturday, give me a holler.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Time to listen to NPR! Check your local listings for way cool programs like On the Media, Democracy Now, CounterSpin, etc....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home