Thursday, August 18, 2005

drugs and the possibility of free massage

Today's doctor appointment yielded two prescriptions: one for an anti-inflammatory and one for a muscle relaxant to be taken before bedtime because it will probably make me dizzy. And if, in a week, I'm not all better, I get to go to physical therapy, which would essentially be doctor-prescribed massage.

In other news, I went into school today to find that all the offices around me have changed. This made me sad. I'm no longer in the office between Bob and Sally (note to Syracuse people: I am, however, in Dana's old office). I mean, I'm still in my same office; it's the people around me who've changed. Waaah. Low threshold for change, I've got.

Tomorrow night's the writing program's welcome back party at Julie's house. I'm in charge of the green beans. I kid you not. I couldn't think of a damn thing to bring, so Julie suggested green beans. Two pounds of green beans in my fridge, just waiting to party on.

And, in Belly news, we found a wonderful new walking route tonight--I hadn't realized I was so close to Constitution Trail on this side of town. It takes us by a cemetery that also has lots of winding paths. And the cemetery also has small inclines that almost resemble hills. I won't hypothesize on the effects of dead bodies on the ground's level of incline, I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home