Friday, August 12, 2005

the Queen liveth and sweateth in Kuwait

For those readers who are friends of the Mary Queen and are wondering whether she has melted to death or how the kitties are getting along in the deserts of Kuwait, never fear. I heard from her in an email today and she's doing fine, though she does indeed miss my calling and harrassing her on a regular basis. Kitties made it there fine, but they have no toys to play with, so Annabelle has been asked to contribute to their entertainment by shipping toys. Here's something to chew on: the Mary Queen has gotten a cell phone. Oh, and she's temporarily staying in some kind of palace.

The whole tone of this post is very odd, no? I feel like I'm reporting the goings-on of some celebrity everyone's been dying to hear about. Die no more. She lives. And it's 125 degrees there.

5 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

tyvm for the update. When's she going to start blogging?

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

good question. I'll keep you posted.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Why, speak of the devil! I'd swear you and I were just discussing her long lost self this morning...glad to hear she's settling in. *Do* forward her snail mail address when you get a chance, svp.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Jonathan Benda said...

Hope her palace has AC!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't is appropriate that the Queen should be living in a palace? I'm just sayin'. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home