Wednesday, August 03, 2005

life offline

Holy addiction to the Internet, batman! I've got, at most, a week to go until stupid Verizon hooks up my DSL, and it might just be the death of me. My day is now scheduled around trips to either 1) the office or 2) Panera to check email and to blog. And I've found that I like working at Panera, the one in Bloomington--far less crowded than the one in Normal. Perhaps this will become my new spot when school starts and the Coffeehouse is overrun with people from school who I'd have to talk to instead of work.

Off to the grocery store to buy eggs and other various and sundry items. Various and sundry. Love it.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

Provincial tutorial, SVP: what's Panera?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

Panera Bread, a place that provides free high-speed wireless in addition to yummy coffee and salads and breads (which are so damn tempting, but I've been so good in saying no). There's one in Fayetteville, in the Target plaza. Starbucks-type atmosphere with cheaper coffee and more food. Smells so damn good in here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home