Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Freud-a-rific

In last night's dream, I was reunited with my high-school boyfriend in a mall. He was taking me back to his parents' house so that I could talk with his mother, who really wanted to talk to me after all this time. His dad, though, he didn't want to talk to me for some reason, so his mom and I sat and caught up for a while while the boyfriend (looking exactly the same as he did in high school) rearranged shit in his old room. Ah, yes, the room where we made out and did other naughty things: it, too, was exactly the same as in high school.

I'm not really sure what all this means or why I'm dreaming about him now. But the memory of the dream stopped me in my tracks at one point today when it flashed before me what life would've been like if I'd married him. So young. So naive. So clueless. I'll say that last part again. So goddamn clueless.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

ditto. ditto ditto ditto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home