Saturday, October 01, 2005

I might be able to get away with murder

I colored my hair last night. Made a bold move and went one shade darker than usual (usual being all of twice now that I've actually colored it). Went from "medium brown" to "dark brown" and, I'm telling ya, I could commit murder today and get away with it because I'm not recognizable as me. Last night I was kinda scared about it, comparing myself to Elvira and all, what with this pasty white skin of mine. But this morning, I'm thinking the better adjective is dramatic. It's definitely a change.

Welcome, October. After all, I'm almost at the age-of-the-death-of-our-lord-Jesus-H.-Christ: time for a change.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

Get that cord! Put up those pix! Can't wait to see 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home