Saturday, April 15, 2006

she's a maniac

Superwoman I was today.

Ready?

Graded four papers, went to the dog park for an hour. Cleaned the house--which included cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, changing the bed sheets, doing 2 loads of laundry, sweeping, cleaning kitchen appliances, and the daily stuff like doing the dishes. Took the rest of the porch furniture out of the basement and put it on the porch. Mowed the lawn after 10 tries at starting the mower. Graded three papers. Ate lunch. Wrote my intro for Becky's talk. Went to get a movie, but got the first five episodes of Grey's Anatomy instead. Went to Border's to blow my $20 gift card on a Fiona Apple CD. Came home and graded three more papers, for a total of 10. Drafted a bare bones skeletal outline for our 2007 4C's panel. Took Annabelle for a 30-minute walk. AND IT'S ONLY 6:00!

Um, this new pharmaceutical I'm on--my doc said it would make me focus, turn me into a busy little worker bee. I think today it started working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home