Saturday, July 22, 2006

goin' back east

I think I won't call it home anymore. But tomorrow I travel to Massachusetts to visit the family and the friends. I'm taking my cell phone with me. Yes, I finally broke down and got myself a cell phone--as they say, welcome to the 21st century. I canceled everything but local on my landline, and I think in the long run this will save me money. PLUS, while traveling I won't have to ask friends if I can borrow their phone so I can call my dog.

I'll travel to Syracuse to visit Susan and Jen and Michael and Nola on the weekend, and the rest of the time I'll shuttle myself back and forth between Chicopee and Chester. Hillary's now got an in-ground pool, so we shall sit by the pool and play Scrabble and drink and develop skin cancer.

Belly's gonna have her favorite babysitter staying with her, so she'll be in good hands. I have to keep reminding myself of that because I'm gonna miss my little stinkbomb so so much.

And she's off...

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and renew yourself. We all need a change of scenery. Take care.

News from the Shoe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home