Friday, October 20, 2006

next year my birthday falls on sweetest day


My honey, he's a good one. The FedEx man, Belly's archnemesis, delivered these gorgeous roses this morning for Sweetest Day. And it's my birthday too! I've decided to name the little bear Stinky Bear cuz that's what I'm always calling poor S. And he STILL sends me flowers.

AND, I just got word that my teaching nomination for the College award was forwarded onto the University committee, which is itself an honor.

Today's plans will come as a shock to nobody who reads this blog: drinking at the dog park at 3:00 (cuz it's Nan's burt-day too!), then going to dinner with S. tonight. Until then, I think I'll lay around and read and drink coffee and maybe take that girl for a walk. All good things.

happy birthday to me and to Nan and to all the wonderful people born on this day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amelia,
Hey old lady! Happy Birthday!! Ok, so you're not THAT old. I haven't read your blog lately, so I'm out of the loop as to what's happening with you. I'll call you later, so you can fill me in. Nice flowers by the way. Have a great day lounging with Annabelle!
Love, Suzanna

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to yooooooooooo
happy birthday to yooooooooooo
you're the bearer of dog-treats
and that makes you fabooooooooo

(birthday song from annabelle)

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, to be Sweet Sixteen again!

Happy B-Day.

Shoe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home