Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Belly (heart) Brach's

My dear friend Jen was wonderful enough to send me lots and lots of Brach's candy hearts a few days ago. She sent me three HUGE bags of the goods. I opened one, ate a whole bunch of green and purple ones, put the rest in a big ziploc bag, and left for dinner with a job candidate tonight. When I came home, I found a doggie water bowl nearly empty and an empty ziploc bag with a big hole in it. Annabelle apparently doesn't have patience for the ziploc zipper itself.

She asked me to write a thank you note to her Auntie Jennifer on her behalf. So here goes (I'm taking dictation):
HI AUNTIE JENNIFER! THANKS FOR THE CANDY HEARTS. THEY WERE YUMMY, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT SAID KISS ME. THOSE I LICKED BEFORE EATING.
LOVE,
ANNABELLE BLUE

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...



(if you have html enabled in your comments, that should make the cute heart for you. to do it yourself, do this w/no spaces--> & hearts ;

if you don't, that's how to make it work... if blogger does html tags, which i'm guessing it does.)

& yummy yummy candy! too bad you didn't get much of it. or, maybe, thanks belly for helping you resist the temptation to eat it all at once!

--tyra

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

Sounds a bit like Ruthie with Tom's toast--only Ruthie LEFT HIM SOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home