Thursday, January 20, 2005

not really sure what happened there...

There WAS content on that last message, but it didn't make it. Oh well, you get the message from the subject line.

Hilary-with-one-l, if you're reading, HELLLLLP with four L's.

Last night's dream took place in San Francisco. I was in a carful (that word looks weird) of people driving over the Golden Gate bridge, and we decided to take one of the side streets off of the bridge into this cute little neighborhood. Yeah, the bridge had side streets. Then Keita, friend since the age of 15, tells me that we're going to our high school reunion* and I need to put my PROM DRESS on. Of course it no longer fits, but in the dream she insisted. Meanwhile, she puts on this cute little red dress and I tell her she looks like she's on her way to church, not to a PROM.

Interpretation: C's this year is going to feel a bit like a high school reunion? Because I can't wait to see everyone? And Julie wants me to go to the Rock n Roll party, so perhaps that's where the PROM thing comes in (does everybody like the way I keep capitalizing that word?). She'll look cute in her little red outfit and I'll look ridiculous in a PROM dress.

Maybe one of those reunionees will give me a massage?

*This year, 15th high school reunion. Christ.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

I'm thinking a flirty skirt with a sweater set--adorable and thematically appropriate! Oh, and comfy ballet flats in fabulous colors are very very in this year--excellent for dancing.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Amy! Next time I see you I'll do the shoulder rub thing... Of course it'll raise some eyebrows from our office neighbors, to the tune of "Why does SHE get a shoulder rub??" :)

- Hilary with one L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home