Thursday, March 10, 2005

next week at this time

I'll be having multiple beers with good friends I haven't seen in a long time. Yippeee.

I'll have finished grading 23 midterms. I gave the first midterm of my teaching career this week to the students in my rhetoric course. Good decision.

I'll be missing my girl. For the first time since I adopted her nearly three years ago, Annabelle will be staying in a kennel. It's the same place she goes to daycare, which means everyone there knows and loves her, but it might kill me to know she's sleeping in a little cage. Today when I dropped her off for daycare, I asked the owner if Belly could sleep in his bed next week while she's there. He said there are too many other dogs in his bed already. He said I could call as often as I need to.
"And can I talk to her on the phone?"
"Sure," he said. "We could try that."
Oh, the Booda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home