Thursday, March 03, 2005

I've smelled burning flesh, and it ain't pretty

Another dental visit today. Dentist decides that the tooth he's working on in the way back has got a little too much gum.

Dis.
Gust.
Ing.

Burns the gum away from the tooth. And I'm thinkin, it's bad enough to know it's happening and to smell the burning flesh, but that poor man has to SEE it. Why on earth would anyone want to be a dentist? Gross. Gross. Gross.

I left the dentist feeling as though I still smelled like burning flesh. Good thing I didn't teach today. End-of-the-semester evaluations: She's a fine teacher and all, but there was that one day when she smelled like, um, burning flesh.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek blogs his foot; I blog my eye; and you just have to go us one better, dontcha? Well, praise the lord, you didn't give us a photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home