Wednesday, February 23, 2005

going home, going home, going home home home

I'm planning a trip to Massachusetts in May without the girl. This will be a big deal, as it will be the first time I'll be away from her for more than a week. I'm thinking I'll plan the trip for about 10 or 11 days. I want to see the Mary Queen walk on the 15th, so I'll be in Syracuse for that and will probably stay for a few days so Becky and I can go to Gilligan's Isle for old times' sake and Jen and I can go for Mexican food and Schmoozin and I can play real-live Scrabble. And we can even go to Tully pizza! Yay Tully pizza! Yum.

Notice so much of it is about the food. When I'm in Massachusetts, I'm gonna have what Hillary and I call "heavy pizza," Dunkin' Donuts coffee, and sunflower bagels. Health nut, I am.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

Whoopee! I get to see you this year, after all! And you'll enjoy this: I'll be on leave in spring 06, while Tyra's working on her diss, and she already knows that we'll be meeting at Gilligan's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home