Monday, February 13, 2006

working 9 to 5

three days a week.

I'm forcing myself to be at school from 9-5 for three days every week: M, W, F. It's my new plan for working on the book. I like to think of myself as simulating a real-world office job, complete with breaks, water-cooler gossip, and a lunch "hour," though I'll hardly ever take that much time to eat my PBJ.

Report from Day 1: I think it's working.

Annabelle won't be too pleased, since this means only two days to go to the park, but she'll adjust. Good thing she has no concept of time.

Perhaps I shouldn't write yet that it's working. Perhaps I'm jinxing myself. Egads.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

"...what a way to make a living, barely get-ting by, it's all taking and no giving, they just use my mind and they never give me credit--it's enough to drive you cra-zy if you let it..." (reproduced by memory, thankyouverymush)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home