Sunday, February 05, 2006

what I picked up at pottery today

1. a nut dish. It's got three Scrabble tiles--one in the middle of each of its three sections-- that spell out N U T. 3 points.

2. two ice cream dishes that are cute and small and restrict your consumption of ice cream to two scoops max. unless you go back for more.

3. three Scrabble tile coasters: J (8 points), X (8 points), F (4 points).

4. two salad bowls to match the salad bowl I made months ago. there's one more that I finished today and it's ready to be fired.

What I painted today at pottery:

6 Scrabble tile coasters, one for each member of the exclusive dog park crew: A (me, 1 point), B (Bernie, 3 points), D (Denise, 2 points), K (Kelly, 5 points, and the winner), N (Nan, 1 point, though if I'd made her a G it would've been 2 points), and S (Sarah, 1 point).

4 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Jack said...

1 is the loneliest number.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger aerobil said...

Two can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one.

I wrote that myself.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

(Sure you did, Amy Frey.) I'm trying to come up with a witty remark about you being a nut dish, but it isn't coming.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Holy hell. Hi-larious. Abso-fucking-lutely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home