Saturday, January 28, 2006

death cab for Clara

Probably Monday she shall be killed, my Clara. She kept me up almost all night last night because I cannot fall asleep on my back, and she's positioned in just the spot that she hurts like a motherf****er if I try to sleep on either side. Clara is a sebaceous cyst for those who haven't heard me talk about her incessantly for the last week. She's at least 12 years old and gave me no problems until last Sunday when she started screaming and spewing shit.

And a cutie she is not, but the death cab shall come for her nonetheless. Look at me making pop culture references and crap.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Sounds like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

excellent point. very nice cultural reference, schmoozin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home