Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am very afraid of boredom

Vewwwwy vewwwy afraid.

Just got of the phone with life director, who assured me that she has a bit of sympathy for me because I can't bear the shit I'm writing right now because it's not new and exciting to me anymore. As the boss put it, I'm not having a fantastic new discovery everyday and somehow, somewhere I got the idea that this life in the professoriate would let me have that. But alas some of it is just not exciting but it's gotta get done.

So. New paragraph. I'm now working on the rewards system. On the days that I'm supposed to write, I can only play Scrabble after I've spent the three hours writing. And I'm giving March over to my C's paper and to an article that I want to come out of it. So for the rest of this month and all of February, it's the drudgery of this damn book.

I sure do moan and groan a whole lot. Raise your hand if you can still bear it. 'Cuz I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home