Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the stress, it's eating me alive

This Watson paper's gonna be the death of me.

Okay, so not really.

But this Watson paper on top of the 14 bajillion other things I have to do is going to kill me.

I'm excited to go to Watson--can't wait to see Paul-o and Schmoozin and Jim and have some drinks and shoot the shit and room with the Wonka and all that good stuff. It'll be rejuvenating and stimulating and so so good to get away.

But in the meantime, in order to carve out those four days to be able to do all these things, my life is non-stop work.

Bitch and moan. Bitch and moan.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Hey, quit yer bitchin--I'm not only going to Watson, I'm heading off to Walleyworld today! Yeah, yeah, it's tough having fun...(did I mention I got about two hours sleep last night, Carol's coming to observe my class, and I have to tell them I don't have essay one graded yet?) Ack! (I'll let you know when the fun starts...)

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This must be the part where I get to feel good because my Watson proposal was declined...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home