Saturday, October 21, 2006

me and my honey on my burt-day


S. is probably not all that pleased with the idea of my posting this photo for all the world to see, but I reassured him by reminding him that I have all of about 20 readers on a GOOD day. And it's mostly my friends--friends who will note the roll that my pink blouse highlights so beautifully and think, 'well, at least she looks happy.'

Yesterday was the best birthday ever. If you look closely, you might be able to see the gorgeous earrings S. gave me. But that's the least of it. I have the greatest friends in the world and one damn good honey. More friends are coming over tonight for games and beverages and cake and oh, what shall I do when these celebrations are over?

I think I was funnier when I was miserable. And jesus I look like my mother.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. The mother thing. I know what you mean. That's why I changed my hair.
2. I thought the pink showed off your beautiful complexion. But that's just me.
3. You look really really happy. And that makes me happy!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, a picture!

In regards to the blouse, I think that it emphasizes your, um, ample bosom. Holy god, woman -- when did you grow big 'ole boobs? :)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger aerobil said...

Um, when I grew the roll. It was a package deal.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jack said...

beauty-ful! burtday! biaggi's! best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home