Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm thinking of charging admission to this show


Belly's wall of pathos
Originally uploaded by aerobil.
Here's the girl in all her pathos. The wall of shame, as it were. I decided recently that there are just too many photos of her with that PA-THE-TIC look on her face that I had to put a collage together.

She had her stitches removed today and was fine until the last one, during which she would've bitten Linda's hand off were it not for the beauty of the muzzle (there's a photo I don't yet have).

As I was leaving the vet today, I was wondering if I should be giving the vet a Christmas gift--a card, some cookies, SOMEthing.

When I asked Sarah about this tonight, she said, and I quote, "your vet?"

I'm thinking that's a yes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

That would be a BIG yes. Just because we rely on our vets and their staff so much, and would be lost without 'em. Not because Belly is so much worse than any other patient. Except maybe about getting her toenails clipped. No,even then, she's pretty much just on the low end of average...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home