Thursday, December 14, 2006

SOUP-erheroes!

Lately S. and I have been brainstorming who we and all the characters in our lives would be if we were superheroes. This originated, I think, from a game we played on a recent game night with friends. At the time, the question was for Chris, who we all decided would be PERSNICKETY MAN!

S. is suffering from a nasty cold, so the mucous, it is aplenty. Last night on the way into Target, he suggested that perhaps his superhero name should be MUCOUS MAN!, but I revised that to be MUCOUS MEMBRANE MAN! because I love the words mucous and membrane together. Triple M, as it were. When he's not sick, I think we came up with KLUTZO MAN!

Scully the sausage dog who can clear a room in two seconds flat would be, of course, FLATULENT DOG! Annabelle, the sweet sweet stinkbomb, would be PATHETIC-FACE DOG! Mulder the beagle would be HUNGRY DOG! Kylie the sweet but dumb border collie mix would be KLUTZO DOG! I would like to think I could be SUPER SCRABBLE GIRL!, but I think S. had me pegged more as BELCHING GIRL! This, I believe, is for my three readers to decide.

Imagine the influence all six of us would have if we put our superpowers together. Astounding.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Astounding, mayhaps. Occasionally repelling, indeed. Wait--that *is* a superpower! What would mine be? Procrastinating Woman! Heard-it-on-NPR Woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home