Tuesday, November 20, 2007

peppermint reigns

'tis the season for peppermint. It's so fresh and invigorating and, well, yummy. For some reason, I love candy canes this time of year, but the rest of the year I could take or leave peppermint starlight candies.

Other peppermint-themed items currently in my life:

1. peppermint swirl body wash from Bath & Body Works. I step out of the shower every day smelling like a candy cane. Not just like peppermint, people, but like a candy cane.

2. Edy's peppermint ice cream, the reduced fat version. LOVE it.

3. Brach's peppermint nougats. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. But I don't. I try to remain human about the whole thing.

4. peppermint bark. I actually don't have any of this in my life, but would love some. Perhaps Santa reads my blog, I dunno.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Burt's Bees clear shimmer lip gloss--has that real peppermint flavor and makes your lips all purty, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home