Wednesday, August 27, 2008

network effects

A simply amazing story. (via Working Blue)

Read the blog entry first. Then read the news stories. I promise you'll be telling your friends about this. I was telling people about little Rowan before I knew how her cancer had been discovered.

Please consider sending a donation of ANY amount to help defray these considerable expenses. Checks can be made payable to Rowan or Marc Santos and mailed to:

SunTrust Bank, Tampa Bay
Attention Customer Service
2208 East Fowler Ave
Tampa, Fl 33612

In the memo line of the check, *please include the account number: 1000074628628* (four zeros after that first 1).

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Jenny's post earlier and sent off a check right awa. There was no question in my mind--we need to remind ourselves, when we read about children like Rowan, how truly fortunate we are. I hope others donate--thanks for reposting the story here.

Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home