Tuesday, September 23, 2008

randomness cuz it's been a while

First, please read this piece on white privilege. Thanks to Angela for posting it to Facebook.

Amy been stressed.
Amy trying to do too much.
Amy no like.

S. and I went apple-picking on Friday afternoon and I've sworn we'll never go back on a Saturday again. Last year when we went there were 8 million--seriously--people with their 4 million children and you could barely move inside the store with all the cute little autumnal doo-dads. This year, no problem. Apples, cider, blueberry pie. Yummers.

The girls got new collars yesterday because their old ones were all faded and stinky. Wrigley got a new version of her old one because it suits her, and Belly got one with flowers on it. Because she's so femme.

Last night when the bases were loaded and Jason Marquis stepped up to bat, I said to S., he could totally hit a grand slam right now. And he did. And I am officially psychic.

I planned a bowling outing for my group of friends this past weekend and then had to call in sick because of a sore throat and a horrible headache. No fair.

I feel disconnected.

I'm overwhelmed very easily these days.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Sending BIG hugs.

Oh, and me, too.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim Wise is one of my heros. Glad to see his work is getting out beyond the Z Magazine crowd.

--Seth

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Wise. Really powerful stuff and incredibly direct and appropriate for this incredibly important campaign.

Paul

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm overwhelmed very easily these days."

Me too!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home