Wednesday, June 03, 2009

intermittent haphazardousness

You've missed me, admit it. I've missed my self. My writing self.

The local party to celebrate our wedding was a huge success. Weather held out for us--it was threatening to rain all week, but we got through it dry. A bit chilly, but dry. The party made me realize again how many fantastic friends I have.

We leave for North Carolina and Massachusetts on the 9th. We'll spend just under a week in both places. We've decided to stay in a hotel in Massachusetts because a) my mom's house has no a/c; b) my mom's house has one bathroom; and c) we want access to a fitness center. Never thought I'd see the day when access to a fitness center determined ANYTHING in my life. But there you have it.

As always, I'm feeling stressed about how many projects I'm working on and my recent rejection and the fear that I'm all washed up. Finished. Nothing left to write about that anyone wants to hear. And then there's that damn tenure thing I gotta deal with this summer.

I've had many bloggable stories since I last blogged and of course I can't think of any of them right now. Most of them involve my Hun Bun and his funny funnies.

Ah well. I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home