Monday, January 10, 2005

Euphony, you funnneeeeee

On a walk yesterday with my dear friend Julia and our 3 dogs, Annabelle, Hudson, and Tucker (he being the boyfriend of Belly), I was blabbing on about my blog and just how funny I think I am sometimes (all the time). She said something funny in response, and I said, "you funneeeee."
Pause.
Me again, "Hey, listen.
Euphony.
You funnneeeeee."

So we've decided that Julia's new name is Euphony.

Here's an example of a funny thing Euphony said yesterday: "I decided today that I hate it when I smell like a vegetable."

Me: Such as?

Euphony: A potato or an onion or Doritos.

Me: Doritos, my dear, are not vegetables.

Euphony: They're made from corn.

My favorite part about the whole conversation is Euphony's use of decide. She funneeeee.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, hate it when my hands/fingers smell like food (normally french fries, or onion-y hamburgers). I can relate!

Except that corn is not a vegetable. It's a grain.

Madeline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home