Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I must be psychic

Couple weeks ago, I had a feeling Hillary was going to cut off all her hair. Sunday morning at 7:30 she leaves me a telephone message saying she decided to cut off all her hair.

Two nights ago, I had a dream that my mother was getting married, and I wasn't at all pleased with the guy. I kept telling my mother that I didn't even know him. What's his last name, I asked her. She wouldn't tell me, so I had to keep hounding her. "Patricia! His last name is Patricia!" What the hell kind of name is that?

Last night, I'm watching my sappy Lifetime movie, "Dawn Anna," and as the credits are rolling and I'm wiping my tears away, I happen to notice one of the names on the list of credits: Tom Patricia. Not that my mother's marrying him or anything, but still.

Last night I had a dream that a bunch of grad school peeps and I were at a conference and I was told I was too fat to get into one of the sessions. So I had to wait outside while everyone else went in.

I'm hoping I'm not three for three.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Could you dream about me getting a cool job?

(And if I was in that last dream, you *know* it won't come true, since I'm boycotting conferences. Plus, if I were there, I'd beat 'em up for being mean to you.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home