Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nip/Tuck ob/session

A couple weeks ago I was flipping through channels and came upon the F/X series Nip/Tuck. The only things I'd heard about it were that it was a bit disgusting--gory--and that it was more of a drama than a reality show. I watched it. I liked it. I think it was one where I might've even cried. Get out. So last week I rented the first DVD from Season 2 and I've been working my way through it, and my goal is to finish Season 2 before Tuesday night's season premiere. Last night I watched 3 episodes right before bed and had all these crazy dreams about the characters. I ask you this: Could Christian be any hotter? Is it physically possible? Holy. Shit.

Guess what I'm doing this weekend. A little bit of nip, a little bit of tuck.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just becareful of the end of season 2. Don't watch it late at night before bed because "The Carver" is seriously creepy. . . Just a warning.

Happy watching, Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home