Tuesday, November 08, 2005

the girl, she's a killer

I took Annabelle to the cemetery by our house this morning and, since she'd had a traumatic weekend with the sedation and the toenails, I decided I'd let her run off leash. Which she did. She ran for about 10 minutes and came back to me relatively quickly and obediently, but when she got close, I noticed that her mouth was covered in blood. AND I DIDN'T FREAK OUT. Pat me on the back, peeps. We were a 15-minute walk from home and there wasn't much I could do, so I just put her on the leash and we walked back home. I wasn't really sure whether the blood was coming from her mouth or it had come from another hapless animal, but by the time we got home there was no more blood.

Conclusion: she's a killer and there's one less scurrying critter on the prairie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home