Sunday, December 04, 2005

sleep. good.

Ah, sleep. It's such a pretty word, rolling so easily off the tongue. Put lots of e's in there and it's even better. sleeeeeeeeeep.

Ten and a half hours I got last night. A very much needed ten and a half hours. See, here's the thing: I am a person who NEEDS at least 8 hours EVERY night. When I go two or three nights in a row getting 6 or 7 hours, well, my body is keeping tabs on how many hours we're in the hole. I tried to nap yesterday afternoon, but I think that I've lost that ability. That's cuz I'm getting so old.

Lots of snow on the ground here. When we go to the dog park in an hour, Belly's gonna have to wear one purple boot on her front paw that lost the toenail. The other doggies will probably make fun of her, but she's tough. She can handle a little name-calling.

Some of us at the dog park are doing a dog gift exchange for Christmas. We each had a piece of paper on which we were to write out dog's name and her three favorite things. Annabelle, being Annabelle, crossed out the "3" and wrote in "7." Here's her list:

1. squirrels
2. Greenies
3. rawhide
4. bunnies
5. cats
6. sticks
7. cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home