Tuesday, January 10, 2006

deadly

This is my new favorite word because, WTF, the weather here has been as gloomy as death. This weather, it is indeed deadly. Wrist-slitting deadly. No-coffee-left-in-the-house deadly. No-end-in-sight deadly. I'm-going-to-die-alone-with-five-hundred-cats deadly.

Other things that are deadly:

1. Vile man at the dog park who looks like a serial killer with the new facial hair
2. My urge to play Scrabble
3. The amount of time Scrabble was taking from me every. single. day.
4. The mud. The mud. The mud.
5. Penises the size of thumbs

Got ya on that last one, didn't I?

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

1. Can we get him together with the weird lady talking to herself in the hallway outside the NYPL women's room? (Or, she was issuing a diatribe over an earpiece-cell-phone-thing.)
2 & 3. Go Amy! You can get this monkey off yer back!
4. It's sunny sunny sunny here!
5. Just how big are those thumbs? (Ewww...now I'm imagining a thumb...down..there...)

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would never have that many cats. Belly would eat them.

Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home