Wednesday, January 04, 2006

meme-a-rific

Memed from Devon:

List the first sentences of the first entry you wrote for each month of 2005.

January: Toward the beginning of every semester since I began teaching in 1998, I've had teaching anxiety dreams.
February: surly
March: My friend Hillary and I have been playing Scrabble together since before we could talk.
April: April 19, 1993: The Waco Massacre
May: Welcome, oh month of May.
June: The abstracat is a highly evolved academic species, one who entertains only highly theoretical notions and resorts to spraying those who dare try to engage him in issues of the everyday.
July: Today's my big brother's birthday.
August: Oh. My. God.
September: ...it's the little things that blow my mind.
October: I colored my hair last night.
November: First, the sugar.
December: It's only about an inch, but it was a nice surprise this morning when I opened the door to let Belly outside.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Can one "meme" something? One might "glean a meme" or, as I've learned from techno friends on the blogosphere, one can "gak" a meme. The definition of "gak": "To copy something from another person's blog without permission." This according to the folks at LangMaker(tm) (www.langmaker.com).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home