Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bloomington's finest tourist attraction

Not that we have very many, but hey, you've got the David Davis mansion, Adlai Stevenson's grave (at the cemetery where I take Belly to run all the time), and, behold, the Beer Nuts factory!

Becky's coming here sometime in the spring as part of our English Studies Lecture Series. During yesterday morning's talkslam, I ask her what she wants to see and do while she's here.

B: I want to go to the dog park.

Me: Of course you do.

B: I want to have a glass of wine at the dog park.

Me: You can have wine, you can have a margarita, you can have a beer. Whatever you want. The dog park is here to serve you.

Just be careful not to spill. Those canine beasts really do like their booze.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

I'm feeling vewwy, vewwy afwaid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home