Sunday, December 18, 2005

why I love my friends

Last night at Bill and Cherlyn's, we played Catchphrase, a game very similar to Taboo but without someone looking over your shoulder to buzz you when you say one of the taboo words. We play Catchphrase a lot when we get together, this group, and we always have tons of fun. Here's but one example of how well my friends know me.

The word I'm trying to get my team to say is "laugh."

Me (admittedly very loudly): This is something I do very loudly.

Someone: Talk!

Someone else: Shout!

Someone else: Yell!

Chris: Have sex!

Me: Tee hee. Chuckle chuckle.

Someone, finally: Laugh!

Oh good lord. Have sex? Very loudly?

Chris: Well, I'm just guessing.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

I think I need to record your laugh, and make it the sound my office computer makes when email comes in. That would be fun. And it would be *almost* like having you down the hall again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home