Sunday, December 11, 2005

and what would your zit like to drink?

Today was a pottery day at Christy's house, one of my favorite ways to spend a Sunday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised to find that a big pasta bowl that I had done came out really really great. Not that I need another bowl, but hey, it's good for parties.

So I get to Christy's house and we're standing in the kitchen chit-chatting when she touches a mole on her chin and says, "Hey, I never noticed we have the same mole."

Me: Um, mine's a zit.

Pause.

He's so big and he's been here so long, I decided to name him. Henry.

Christy: I tried to have mine removed, but the doctor said it'd leave a scar.

Me: I tried to have mine removed, but Henry's afraid of needles.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

three words: tea tree oil

also good for doggie owies

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger senioritis said...

Best laugh I've had all day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home