Monday, December 05, 2005

normally I'm not one to write about this...

The other day at the dog park it was so goddamn cold that three of us walked around the park together to keep our blood flowing (we usually all stand around and shoot the shit, or if Belly's being a royal pain in the ass, I sometimes walk around the park by myself so she'll follow me). I was all bundled up, but ah, the toes. They'll get you every time. And it seems that my right toes are more sensitive than my left; they're always the first to start crying.

So Nan, Kelly, and I are walking. When we get near the gate, I see that Kelly has taken Cooper's leash out.

Me: Um, excuse me, you think you're leaving?
Kelly: I just dropped a nipple back there. Yes I'm leaving!

I just dropped a nipple back there. That, my friends, that deserves some kind of award for originality.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Lucky and I had de-thawing issues...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home