Sunday, January 15, 2006

interior design by Amy & Belly

Last night's dream was beyond wacko: I'm with a bunch of friends (though I'm not really sure who) and our task is to decorate the foyer of this huge mansion. So we get this huge flower arrangement, which looks great, but what would look even better, I try my damndest to persuade everyone, is a bunch of dead squirrels fanned out along the bottom. What kills me about it is how convinced I was that my friends just couldn't see the beauty that was right in front of them.

Perhaps it's time to go back to that teaching gig?

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jack said...

You are not appreciated in your own time...just like VanGogh.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wonderful. I love you. You make me laugh outloud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home