Tuesday, May 16, 2006

auf wiedersehn

See, I've still got a bit of my German language skills.

Tomorrow morning, people, I'm off. And boy, do I need to be off. There'll probably be no blogging until I get back on Sunday because, knowing Keita, she's got every minute of my trip planned.

Puzzle of the day: I'm in Illinois. Keita is in Virginia. Yet one of the first things we're doing when I get there is to eat at Pizzeria Uno. Why is there no Uno's in Bloomington-Normal? 'Splain.

I haven't seen Keita in a year and a half. And for good measure, I've got no fewer than 4 zits on the chin-lip area. Pretty.

I bought People Magazine for the plane and it's all I can do not to read it now. This, my friends, is what we call regression. Or vacation. Delightful.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home