Thursday, May 11, 2006

Miss Ellany

I leave for Virginia in a week to visit Keita and Damon and the chilluns. I think we're planning (me and Keita, not all of us) to visit the Holocaust Museum in DC one day. After taking the course on cultural trauma, I'm anxious (in many senses of the word) to see it.

I've amazed myself a bit this week by working on my article rather than grading. I've still got half a class to go. I never do that. I always get my teaching stuff done and out of the way before getting any writing done, but not this week.

I've been reading all kinds of stuff on anger recently and O.M.G. do I have a lot to say about it and plagiarism. This article will be kicking a little bit of ass.

Just woke up from a nap after taking Belly for a 2.5 mile walk on a very windy day. She's still sleeping.

There is no sugar in my house. No chocolate. No candy. No cookies. No nothing. Which makes waking from a nap a wee bit harder.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Nels P. Highberg said...

I can't say I'm doing the same. I have the folders for my article on my desk, but I am dragging through grading. Draaaaaggggging.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
sorry for asking a stupid question: What museum will You visit, the Virginia Holocaust Museum or the United States Holocaust Museum in Washington? Will You blog on this?

mago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home