Wednesday, May 03, 2006

check ME out

Major spike in readership yesterday. Write about abuse and these things happen. Go figure.

But the real reason for the title of this post is a follow-up to last week's accusations of cheating at Scrabble. My opponent had mistaken my brain for a software program. Well, yesterday I was again kicking ass and taking names and I had not one, but TWO opponents RESIGN. No accusations. But two in a row just up and quit on me. Now how's a girl supposed to rack up the points when everyone's intimidated by her software-like brain?

Pshaw.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Better write that memoir quick, before the genre loses popularity! I look forward to playing scrabble with you beginning in June, baby. I promise not to quit when you kick my ass, if you promise to be my scrabble guru.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home