Saturday, April 29, 2006

my name is Amy and I've never seen The Godfather

Yes, that's right, folks. It's one of my biggest cultural deficiencies. Other cultural deficiencies include

The Sound of Music
Star Wars
any kind of Star Trek, in fact anything involving outerspace or robots or, it seems, Stars

I know there are lots lots more, but these are the immediate ones that come to mind. Tomorrow night at the Normal Theater, where admission is $5 and all snacks and drinks are $1, I'll see The Godfather with the dog park gang (minus the dogs).

Book party tonight for 3 faculty members who've recently published books. AND, though I am sorry to see my classes end because I've enjoyed them so much, I am STOKED to get to work on my article on bullshit and plagiarism because, LORDY PIE, I've got some great arguments to make and this thing is gonna be GOOD.

And the more-than-$10 face cream that Becky persuaded me to buy is doing wonders for my skin. I love it! I can't afford to feed the dog, but my face is nice and soft. Perhaps Belly'll be fine with a handful of goldfish.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life isn't complete without a yearly viewing (or so) of The Sound of Music. The other movies are worth seeing, too, but Julie Andrews and crew will change your world just a bit. Line up the dog park gang, and head for the hills!

from the jersey soon-to-be reno guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home