Monday, May 08, 2006

Tricksters double-header 1 and 1

The Tricksters started the 2006 season off on the right foot with an 8-4 win. We lost the second game, just barely, 14-13, but I gotta hand it to us, we had a beautiful rally in the 4th inning, coming back from a 9-2 deficit. In the second game, I actually hit the damn ball and managed to make it all the way around to home. I walked a couple times, struck out twice (grrrr. that last one was FLAT, by golly), and had a couple good hits but didn't make it to first fast enough. Everyone played well, especially Kris D. with some awesome catches out in left center, Robbie Doodle with his fielding at shortstop (MVP for game 1 if you ask me), and Bill with his walk-free pitching (I'm imagining there's an actual term for that in baseball lingo, but here, on LTF, it's called "walk-free pitching").

I love softball. Funners!

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aerobil - Excuse me please, but I do not understand what You are talking about. I see that it is some sporty action, a ball-game, but what I do not get is, whether You liked this activity or not.

I come to Your weblog from time to time and want to thank You for it.

mago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home