Thursday, December 21, 2006

today we're 2 years old


Belly with Santa 2006
Originally uploaded by aerobil.
Happy birthday to my blog. Hard to believe two years have gone by since I began this thang.

Merry Christmas from the girl and me. She gave me permission to upload her Santa picture--primarily so she could get sympathy for a) the stunned look on her face, which is the result of crazy people trying to get her to look at the camera; and b) the stitches on her front right leg. Poor baby girl.

Also note the decorations on the Christmas tree next to Santa: all decked out for the doggies.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

She looks a bit bewildered, and Santa looks tired--methinks he's been working waaay tooo hard. I'm sure he's looking forward to Aruba in January...

Of course, if Santa had come to the dog park, well now that would have been a picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home