Sunday, February 04, 2007

she stops traffic in these boots


Belly with boots
Originally uploaded by aerobil.
Um, have I mentioned how freaking cold it is here? Holy shitters, batman. I bought one of those 4-in-1 hood/scarf things that makes me look like a bank robber, but it keeps most of my head warm as I'm walking with this girl in her camo boots.

The boots, well, they draw attention, I'll say that much. Yesterday in the 4-degree weather we took a VERY short walk. I looked like a bank robber and Belly was happily clopping along in her boots when we sensed a car slowing down to look at us. The driver was more interested in the boots, I think I can safely say. He shook his head and laughed. From the warmth of his car. Grrrr.

There's no better sound in this weather than the clop clop clop of her little feet on cement. Booda in boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home