Thursday, February 01, 2007

this girl is tired

There's a difference between sleepy and tired, of course. I'm not the least bit sleepy. I'm just T.I.R.E.D.

On Saturday I got all this good news in the space of two hours. Then on Monday and Wednesday I was busy busy busy with job candidates. Plus the regular work of teaching and committees. I've been feeling anxious finding time to do the revisions I need to do on my two articles.

So I'm thinking I'm taking all of tomorrow off. I need to not think for a day. I probably won't be able to do it completely, but I'm gonna try.

Oh, AND I've been having all these fantastic ideas for essays as I'm teaching my personal essay class. I've got to write one. I don't know how I can not write one.

This girl is tired. This girl is overwhelmed. This girl needs to just sit and stare at a wall. But S. is coming over. So I'll just sit and stare at him instead.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home