Sunday, January 21, 2007

I can't even come up with a post title

Nothing to blog these days, but I want to blog nonetheless. Which highlights, of course, the social nature of blogging. I do this to establish contact. With myself. With my readers, both real and imaginary.

Classes began last week and I know I'm gonna LOVE them. I already do love them. We've already had such meaty dicussions in the senior seminar that I'm looking forward to meeting up with them again on Tuesday.

I've been persuaded by the life director that I do, indeed, need to write a book, and I then turned to my computer and persuaded myself that I do, indeed, have enough to say to fill five chapters. So off I go to read read read some more so that I can write this spring and summer away. The great thing about my senior seminar and to some extent my advanced writing class is that the reading we'll be doing is only going to help me develop my ideas about affect and plagiarism. So I shall indeed become a woman obsessed.

And I can now take my jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. This, my friends, is what I call progress.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

i gotta get me another pair of jeans, but, like bras, they're such a pain to shop for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home