Friday, May 04, 2007

we had fun


ENG246: The Personal Essay
Originally uploaded by aerobil.
I took Liz's advice and took photos of the students in each of my two classes this semester. Happy I did this. Now when they come to my office on Tuesday to drop off their final projects, I can give each one a photo of our class.

This was one of the best teaching semesters EVAR. I'm proud to have worked with such fantastic students. Click on the photo to get to the others (someday perhaps I'll learn how to put more than one photo per blog entry....but I'm not promising anything).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did me one better--I never thought to give the students a copy of the photo! With electronic photos, I've emailed the photo out, but giving a real actual photo is a much better idea, I think. It seems like more of a keeper when it's a real photo. Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home